Revitalisation of the historic lido at the Müggelsee Lake, „Strandbad Müggelsee“, at the outskirts of Berlin. By including the adjacent holiday village and neighbouring areas, it will be transformed into a big centre for leisure and sports of regional importance. Originally built between 1920-1930 by architect Martin Wagner, it is of great relevance in terms of monumental and nature protection. The new areas will imitate the historical architecture, including high-end gastronomy and a new pier for ships and other vessels.
Architects: Wilk-Salinas Architekten
Assistant: Ana Palancar